What is Sartology?
Sartology is the new way of creating flawless sewing patterns online. With software that runs in your browser, you have all the tools you need to design and draw beautiful
and precise patterns wherever you are and across mobile and desktop devices.
Who is it for?
Patternmakers, fashion designers, students, sewing enthusiasts, Sartology is for anyone who needs an advanced, efficient and affordable tool for patternmaking and fashion design.
Why use Sartology?
- It's affordable - no upfront cost, pay per subscription period
- It's flexible - the only one that's licensed per user and not per device
- It's accessible - access the software and your patterns from anywhere, even from bed
- It's sustainable - no need to download, install, maintain or pay for upgrades
- It's integrated - the only one that works on all major operating systems, Windows, Mac, etc.
- It's touchable - the only one that works with touch-screens, iPads and other tablets and smartphones
- It's fun - easy and modern interface designed for users with little to no knowledge in CAD
Who's the 16th century guy on the banner?
Juan De Alcega was a Spanish tailor who published the first treatise on pattern making way back in 1580.
With Sartology's set of simple tools you'll be able to use the same techniques that Juan used, only digitally.